About Part-time students
Contents of the Course, and Period:
2018/8/27 Mon - 2018/8/30 Thu
5,000 yen for examination
35,000 yen per 1 credit
(70,000 yen for 2 credits, and 70,000 yen for the subject of the Intensive course)
Tuition must be paid by bank transfer within one week from the announcement for admission.
Only one time payment will be accepted. Payment will not be returned once paid in any kind of reasons.
Evaluation and credits
Students will be given credits if his/her evaluation is good enough.
|100-90||89-80||79-70||69-60||59-0||Unable to evaluate|
School record will be given to students for the period of Mar 5 to 11, 2019.
Period for application:
July 21 to August 1
Week days 15：00～18：30 / Saturday 13：00～16：30
Application qualification (satisfy either)
- Graduate a university
- The degree of the bachelor is conferred by educational institution
- Complete the course of 16 years in the school education
Submit documents for application
Submit the following documents to the office of educational affairs section(Omiya Campus 7th-Bldg 2F ).
- Application form
- CV form
- Bill for payment of the examination fee (5,000 yen)
- Postal stamps (for 420 yen)
Note - The stamps will be used to mailing to you about the result of the examination.
- "Certificate for graduation" issued by the last university you graduated from.
Based on the submitted documents.
Announcement for admission:
August 20 (scheduled)