Engineers nowadays are expected to specialize in multiple disciplines.
This graduate course aims at providing integrated studies provided by specialists in the fields of mechatronics, soft robotics, architectural design and product design.
The faculty enables students to learn how to become experts in varying fields by enhancing the knowledge and experience that they have.
The Mechatronics Course aims to:
- Contribute to society by research & development of service robots
- Extend future possibilities by researching and developing robotic component technology
- Provide hands-on education based on field work aiming at the social implementation of robots
The Soft Robotics Course aims to:
- Promote research & development from the viewpoint of system design
- Nurture engineers who lead the IoT era
- Help students cultivate multifaceted sense of design
The Architectural Design Course / The Product Design Course aims to:
- Nurture designers who are familiar with technologies
- Develop social system design
- Support students who aim to acquire First-class Architect (Architectural Design Course)