Find Researchers in OIT
OIT Researcher Database
- There are more than 300 researchers in the Osaka Institute of Technology (OIT). They are conducting various research and developing cutting-edge technologies to solve current social issues and providing valuable research experience to many students. We also promote wide-ranging cooperation among private companies and public institutions for technological innovation and intellectual creation cycle.
- To find a researcher of your interest, please use our Researcher Database that stores information of every researchers in OIT, such as educational background, memberships, research fields, publications, etc.
- For a consultation with a researcher, please contact Center for Research Administration & Social Outreach. Those who are students, please contact International Center.
- There are several other public and private databases that you can find OIT researchers and their research.
- The technological directory below summarizes information on the technological resources of the three graduate schools/faculties: Engineering, Robotics and Design, and Information Science and Technology.
The purpose of this directory is to promote wide-ranging cooperation among private companies and public institutions for technological innovation and intellectual creation cycle.
- For a consultation regarding the listed technologies or other related matters, please contact Center for Research Administration & Social Outreach. They will coordinate with relevant academic departments.
- Information in this directory is current as of May 1, 2020.
Graduate School and Faculty of Engineering
Graduate School and Faculty of Robotics and Design
Faculty of Information Science and Technology